- Discuss up to date pathophysiology and care for snake envenomations.
- Review algorithm for management of pelvic fracture bleeding.
- Discuss tissue donor suitability and recipient safety.
- List injury prevention activities that can make ATV riding safer.
- Understand the current recommendations in fluid resuscitation.
- Recognize hemorrhagic shock in trauma.
- Learn how to continue the pursuit of important life goals after a spinal cord injury.
- Identify issues related to geriatric trauma.
- Describe levels of spinal cord injury with corresponding motor function.
- Identify management priorities for the pediatric patient who has sustained a concussion.
- Recognize distinct risk factors and treatment options for PTSD and moral injury among emergency personnel.
Current guidelines state that the participants in CME activities should be made aware of any affiliation or financial interest that may affect the speaker’s presentation(s). Each speaker has been requested to complete a conflict of interest statement. The names of faculty members, planning committee members and their disclosure of any conflicts of interest will be disclosed during the conference.
The conference planning committee reserves the right to make substitutions or changes in this schedule plan of events for circumstances beyond their control without prior notice to the participants.